Indiana Chicken People (list)

Hey Joe I hope you don't mind me putting this here but I'm trying to find a home for 17 guineas that someone dumped at a park kinda near my house
sad.png
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=402743

Hi!

I am a student journalist at IU-Bloomington. I am trying to write a story about backyard chickens and would like to profile a family that is raising them. Is there anyone in the Bloomington area who would be willing to talk to me? Please let me know -- I'd really appreciate the help!

dandelionheart has been added to the list.

NOTE:
Indiana members et al., if you haven't listed your CITY/TOWN, STATE under your NAME yet, please go to (click) Profile (on the dark-blue line above) and then to the list on the left hand side titled Profile Menu. Going there and choosing the second item on the list, PERSONAL, you can type in the name of the city or town, Indiana where you live.

IonaFarm has been added to the list.

NOTE:
Indiana members et al., if you haven't listed your CITY/TOWN, STATE under your NAME yet, please go to (click) Profile (on the dark-blue line above) and then to the list on the left hand side titled Profile Menu. Going there and choosing the second item on the list, PERSONAL, you can type in the name of the city or town, Indiana where you live.

Conventio Liberi has been added to the list.

NOTE:

Back
Top Bottom