Indiana ChickenStock 2011 ~ Mooresville, IN ~ CANCELED

That little guy just couldn't wait to get out, could he?
yippiechickie.gif
I know that you're looking forward to getting him here, and I'm happy for you--been concerned ever since I saw you a few weeks ago. I wish for the best for both of you!
'Nuther note--Sep 3 is Labor Day weekend and also the White River show. Will a lot of people be committed already?
idunno.gif

Quote:
How big is he, and do you have a picture of him? My 6-year-old has been looking for a bunny for a long time now.
big_smile.png
Do you know what breed he is?

Hi babymakes6!

Here's pics of the bunny!
Snowfire scratchin' his head...
101396_snowfire_-_head-scratchin-resized.jpg

101396_snowfire3-resized.jpg

Eating hay...
101396_snowfire2-resized.jpg

101396_snowfire1-resized.jpg

Please let me know if you would like him. I can keep him until ChickenStock if that is better also. If you do not want him, please let me know that too, so I can keep on looking for a good home for him.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
The rabbit Snowfire (see post above for pictures) is back up for grabs ~FREE~. Please let me know if you or anyone you know has a good home for him. He weighs about 10 lbs. He is very sweet, but unfortuately we don't have the time to spend with him that he deserves. I will give everything we have for him to whoever takes him - except his current cage which is our chick hutch. I will give his original cage, but it is too small for him to "live" in. He can go in it to trasport him. If you are in Indiana, I would be willing to meet you 1/2 way - or you can come to my home and pick him up. If there aren't any takers, I will probably put him on craigslist for free.

Thanks for helping me find him a "forever home".
smile.png

Due to the lack of interest after the date change we have desided to go ahead and cancel Chickenstock 2011 at our place.. Sorry to the few who still did want to come but its going to be too much work for such a small turn out that had said they were still coming.. sorry again. Maybe next year

Back
Top Bottom