Indiana ChickenStock 2011 ~ Mooresville, IN ~ CANCELED

Sorry...but the change in dates counts me out...our fair is the last week in July, so we will be running around like...well you know what, trying to get everything ready pretty much the whole month of July...
sad.png
Not to mention a lot of birds that we would bring would be those that the kids' showed...bummer, was looking forward to it, but afraid I'll have to pass.

So far its looking like it will need to be changed to August.. yes its closer to start of school but atleast more people can come... I will let some more comment on the date before I do change it tho.

Ok everyone last chance to be heard! I have created a Poll to see which date works for everyone (or atleast most of you) for the 2011 Indiana Chickenstock. Please click on the link and enter your vote by March 31, 2011. On April 1st I will set the date "in stone"

I am doing this inorder to work around fairs and beginning of school, which seems to be the two desiding factors for who can come and who cant so please vote!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!

I might be able to come. Thats a couple weeks before our fair so I should be A ok to go. Last year I couldn't go last minute because I went to my sister's softball game. If I come it will be three people total.

Back
Top Bottom