Indoor cage set up for seramas

hebe5

Songster
6 Years
Aug 19, 2016
UK
Hello there,

I currently have my seramas indoors in an indoor bunny cage but really need more run space and I wondered whether anyone has kept seramas in a double storey rabbit cage and if they have managed to get up the ramp?

Many thanks

Can you post a picture of the double story cage you are thinking about?
Sounds like it would probably work to me.

Oh ok - thanks for that.

How about two of these cages - one for three and the other for two??

Many thanks

They are only to be used in bad weather - I do have an outdoor chicken coop and run. :)
Sure...I thought you were wanting to keep them inside these cages all the time.
If it is just for short periods, I don't think it would be too small, but not to live in all the time.

Is you outside coop not weather proof?

Thanks for your reply Kikisgirls. I'm waiting for my chicken house and run to be raised so that the rain doesn't keep flooding in under the run. At the moment I am sprinkling Stalosan on the run everyday before I put them out.

To be honest I'm quite enjoying bringing them into the house in the evenings - we're having quality time together! -)

Thanks for your reply Kikisgirls. I'm waiting for my chicken house and run to be raised so that the rain doesn't keep flooding in under the run. At the moment I am sprinkling Stalosan on the run everyday before I put them out.

To be honest I'm quite enjoying bringing them into the house in the evenings - we're having quality time together! -)
Have you looked into the "deep littler method".. it may help.

Back
Top Bottom