Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Both

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What would that look like? How do I take it out of the pot without ruining the plant?
Just the same as you would when you repot it. Tap the sides of the pot, get surface soil out, twist the plant, pull it out. Just do whatever works.
EF941161-501B-4B01-8A66-A27AAE0D1988.jpeg

House plants!! Already do that and really no problems.. In the summer they go on the deck to collect bugs.. Food growing is a whole other issue.. I kill them with kindness.. Too much fertilizer and too much water.. but have seen the light 5000K.. Ignore the house plants and they thrive.. I am available for adoption if you have a green thumb.. I cook, clean when need be and wash dishes. When need be.. and I am a guy. No eighteen year old's please, not into housebreaking anymore.. :old

I need some help. I got this frosty fern for my mom for Christmas (she isnt great with plants🤣) Anyway it was fine for about 4 months and then it just started wilting. The picture below is it now. Idk what to do. She really liked it and doesnt want it to die but I'm not experienced with ferns or moss stuff at all. Any advice would be great! Also, feel free to tag anybody that might be able to help!!!View attachment 2657044

I found this and see it will wilt if it gets to much light.
https://gardenerdy.com/how-to-care-...,in the reduced sunlight of the winter months.

I have an obsession with houseplants!

I have:

A tree philodendron cutting
1 Swiss Cheese plant
One Golden Pothos and a couple cuttings
One Majesty Palm
A White Bird of Paradise
A green Sansiviera
A so-so pineapple top I'm trying to root
Lucky Bamboo
One Dragon Tree
A Corn Plant
One cactus I'm not sure the name of
A split rock succulent
A purple heart plant
An asparagus fern
A zebra plant
One little spider plant

And... I think that's it?

Anyways, I was kind of worried about my philodendron. I put it in soil right away after I got it, but now one of the leaf stems is looking kind of yellow and wrinkly and sad. So... should I move it to water until it roots or do you think it's fine? I would hate for it to die and for me to have to ask for another cutting.

I've got a picture of all my plants together but I'll have to dig it up in a bit.

I have an obsession with houseplants!

I have:

A tree philodendron cutting
1 Swiss Cheese plant
One Golden Pothos and a couple cuttings
One Majesty Palm
A White Bird of Paradise
A green Sansiviera
A so-so pineapple top I'm trying to root
Lucky Bamboo
One Dragon Tree
A Corn Plant
One cactus I'm not sure the name of
A split rock succulent
A purple heart plant
An asparagus fern
A zebra plant
One little spider plant

And... I think that's it?

Anyways, I was kind of worried about my philodendron. I put it in soil right away after I got it, but now one of the leaf stems is looking kind of yellow and wrinkly and sad. So... should I move it to water until it roots or do you think it's fine? I would hate for it to die and for me to have to ask for another cutting.

I've got a picture of all my plants together but I'll have to dig it up in a bit.
I think that is a record number of house plants😂

Back
Top Bottom