indoor pet rooster problem

Most folks that keep just roos have them separated in cages or divided into different areas. Roos will often fight. You can use a face mask for a diaper. Either cloth to wash and re use or disposable. Good luck!

Most folks that keep just roos have them separated in cages or divided into different areas. Roos will often fight. You can use a face mask for a diaper. Either cloth to wash and re use or disposable. Good luck!
Not true in my experience. If people have just roosters they generally keep them together so the roosters can provide each other with companionship.

Not true in my experience. If people have just roosters they generally keep them together so the roosters can provide each other with companionship.
A good solution is reusable poultry diapers that have a liner that can be removed & washed. Check out “Shannon Sews”, she makes the perfect chicken diaper in different sizes. She is on Facebook & also the web. Lives in Nova Scotia. A separate cage for each rooster will work, the kind with a pull out tray beneath works well because you can line the tray with a puppy pad that can be changed out when it gets too messy & replaced with a clean one. My only question is how do the other apartment dwellers tolerate those roosters crowing ?

hi, I have 2 rescued chickens at home and since i live in an apartment and here streets are flooded with dogs am unable to take them out so am raising them indoor and I got recently covid and for a while am staying alone had to keep them in brooder(cardboard boxes) till I got cured now since they stayed together and got bored or something they cant stand each other one is bigger and if I pet them they go crazy on each other and they poop alot its harder for me to clean had to keep the tied up so its easily manageable I have provided them access to my room and balcony so they can roam around I feel there can be better solution with poop management and there brooder situation and I cant afford for diapers daily for them, am hoping any other alternative solution would be helpful about there fighting and poop management.

I got great help last time here regarding there health and it worked like charm I have included the grown up pic of pooper which you can see in my profile now fully grown to really lovely rooster thanks for your time.
It might be nice if you put some punctuation in your story so it would be easier to read. You see that dot on the lower right hand side of you computer? That's a period.

Now, now... That's not nice or helpful.
Sorry if helpful advice isn't nice. It's so simple to put in a period at the end of a sentence. Maybe Mr. Fluffy Pants will gain a bit of understanding that it would be so much nicer and so much easier to read his long and good story if it had a few punctuation marks, that's all.

Sorry if helpful advice isn't nice. It's so simple to put in a period at the end of a sentence. Maybe Mr. Fluffy Pants will gain a bit of understanding that it would be so much nicer and so much easier to read his long and good story if it had a few punctuation marks, that's all.
I could almost understand, except that you clearly understood him enough to respond to this thread on Friday... So why come back 3 days later to suddenly complain about his grammar?

hi, I have 2 rescued chickens at home and since i live in an apartment and here streets are flooded with dogs am unable to take them out so am raising them indoor and I got recently covid and for a while am staying alone had to keep them in brooder(cardboard boxes) till I got cured now since they stayed together and got bored or something they cant stand each other one is bigger and if I pet them they go crazy on each other and they poop alot its harder for me to clean had to keep the tied up so its easily manageable I have provided them access to my room and balcony so they can roam around I feel there can be better solution with poop management and there brooder situation and I cant afford for diapers daily for them, am hoping any other alternative solution would be helpful about there fighting and poop management.

I got great help last time here regarding there health and it worked like charm I have included the grown up pic of pooper which you can see in my profile now fully grown to really lovely rooster thanks for your time.
They would be so much happier if you found them a new home where they can run around a be chickens. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom