Infomercials you didn't resist? I admit Eggies got ME

Quote:
gig.gif
Can you image how cool that would look cooked with all the quail eggs...like a polka dot hard boiled egg with all those yolks, hopefully close to the sides! Or Lordy, add a little food coloring for tie-die effect and it's almost like a farm raised strobe light.
lol.png

You are welcome! I am all for anything to make food prep easier, feeding 9 kids - 3 teenagers, 2 tween AND 6 are boys - and a hardworking DH who can eat 4500 calories and not gain weight.

I just received a new Harriet Carter catalog that has them in there for $9.98 a set or two sets for $18.50, so if you didn't need the egg slicers then it would be cheaper to get the two sets through Harriet Carter.

Quote:
bow.gif
Wow, that's a lot of daily food prep! Seems like boys have hollow legs that never fill up, lol.

Sad part - the 14 y/o girl can eat as much as her brothers, or more some days!

I pretend I don't see my grocery bill some days.

Quote:
I love that book! Its has everything in it!
lol.png

I want the taco shell bowl thingies in that book..

Dangit, y'all! Now I want some Eggies! I have a few as-seen-on-tv products and most are pretty good. I love my PedEgg. Remember those storage containers that came in the spinning thing? Yep, have those and they work very well. Everyone that has seen them on my counter ask about them. We have an As Seen On Tv store in our mall, but I haven't been in there in a while.

I also love the Harriet Carter catalog. Some things in there make me laugh, but a lot are useful.

Can you believe I've never heard of Eggies? but now I want to try them... I had a Ronco Rotisserie that was da bomb
wink.png
The best chicken! Sadly we had to put it out of it's misery earlier this year and I replaced it with a Cuisinart rotisserie.

Back
Top Bottom