ingredients for 'Dust Bath'

Today was a BIG DAY for at least Pele' my lead SILKIE,as she showed them how much fun it is to FINALLY get her self into the tray and have a good time....YIPPEE!! She sounded like she was purring.is that not too much.....SO CUTE!

lol.png
I am a visual learner -- this post [Pele' in her bath] calls for a picture!
big_smile.png

I love the DE! I not only use it for my chickens, but when my beloved doggie Rosie came home from the VET of all places with fleas, I dusted her my other dog and their kennel. The next day they did not have a flea in sight! It works wonders I think there is a post here on the site that tells all of the good it can do.

I do not have a camera but my husband bought me one for Christmas unbeknownst to him...it is good to keep him bz and dizzy too this way he cannot catch me at some of my antics.of which my SILKIES probably taught me anyway..lol
Once I learn how to use the darn thing without throwing it I will be able to share............

Quote:
Don't you just hate in when you go out at night and nearly break your neck falling in one of those holes? That's one of the reasons we laid sod down. So far they can't dig thru it.

Back
Top Bottom