Injured chicks!

All seems well with all of them, even Myrtle! I had to spin feed her some homemade tonic and Greek yogurt and some extra snuggling... but woke up to her eating and drinking on her own again :) I'm really quite amazed at how resilient they are!
Yes,my daughter was quite upset at first but she's okay now... She's pretty upset at our dog though.
Thank you everyone for your advice and support... it truly helped!

Myrtle wont eat
sad.png
I'm kinda force feeding her water but somethings wrong.... she's very lethargic. She's not even one with visible injuries... everyone else is doing remarkably well though...

How are the chicks doing this morning ????

Is Myrtle doing any better yet ??

Amazingly well! I half expected to wake up without Myrtle but by 5am she was up and eating and drinking on her own! Very blessed

Amazingly well! I half expected to wake up without Myrtle but by 5am she was up and eating and drinking on her own! Very blessed

Well no guarantees but if you keep the protein in the foods and the Probiotic in the water you just might be having yourself a fine flock
D.gif

have you or are you building a chicken coop and run that will keep them safe from anymore unforeseen disasters as they will be of good size in another 6 to 10 weeks and I normally have mine outside by week 4 butt is kind of warm even in January .....
smile.png

Yep, they have a coop, a very nice one my husband has been building. We just need to paint it. He's starting on the run after that's done.
It's quite warm here, we're in SW Florida!

Back
Top Bottom