Injured eye?

Could she have possibly been bite by a blackwidow? Or something of the sort? Or got it poked by something?
I keep looking at the Coryza and nothing I’ve seen looks anything like this… 😔

Can you keep doing the chamomile tea compress?
I didn’t have chamomile tea, but I did use a warm rag Connor’ compress for a bit. That’s how I was able to get the pus to release. I still have her quarantined away from the others. She is still eating and drinking normally no less than usual.

I didn’t have chamomile tea, but I did use a warm rag Connor’ compress for a bit. That’s how I was able to get the pus to release. I still have her quarantined away from the others. She is still eating and drinking normally no less than usual.
Chamomile is a natural anti inflammatory and very soothing. It will help with her inflammation.

Any update on this girl?
Not really any update. No improvement with compress and antibiotics. I’m still not 100% certain it’s coryza. Another group said the black area was her eye Andi’s she most likely got it caught on something and that it needed to be popped back in or taken to the vet. There are no vets on my area that will treat birds of any sort. Right now she’s back with the flock and we’re more of less waiting for her to lose that eye. 😔 she has taken on a liking to me for treating her though and has since started following me inside the house, she’s definitely a friendly little gal despite what her eye is going through.

Not really any update. No improvement with compress and antibiotics. I’m still not 100% certain it’s coryza. Another group said the black area was her eye Andi’s she most likely got it caught on something and that it needed to be popped back in or taken to the vet. There are no vets on my area that will treat birds of any sort. Right now she’s back with the flock and we’re more of less waiting for her to lose that eye. 😔 she has taken on a liking to me for treating her though and has since started following me inside the house, she’s definitely a friendly little gal despite what her eye is going through.
Poor girl 🥺🥺

Back
Top Bottom