Inquiring mind wants to know--WHAT IS SHE????

Looking at Blackie again I think you're right that she is probably a black Bluebell, she looks to be white skinned?and both Jerseys and Javas should be yellow, and she doesn't have any red on her... but like you said, who knows, they could have breeds they don't have listed or mixes.
Ginger is the basic color of their "Ameraucana" they show on the website, but doesn't match much else, unless she is some version of what they are calling a golden comet.

Thanks for your input Kelsie2290! Not sure what other information would make the final decision but it sort of confirms what I suspected--just weird not to be certain of what I bought!
I haven't checked her actual skin color--she's kind of a booger, has figured out how to escape from the run (until now a 5' fence was sufficient), and not terribly cooperative when I was trying to catch her before I left for work this morning....so she is healthy and feeling pretty pleased with herself, except not quite smart enough to figure out how to get back in...birdbrain.

@DelcoChix - I have the same thing from Cedar Creek, two black ones. I have sort of decided they must be black blue bells. For what it is worth... But your girls are really beautiful :)

Back
Top Bottom