Instuments anybody???

I use to play the piano when I was younger.
I also played the alto sax through junior high and my freshman year in high school (I stopped when the band instructor wanted to move me up to first chair in the senior band... also with this promotion came the hot wool uniforms and the 20+ parades in the hottest months, so I quit) and just recently started it up again.
Nice!! I love the piano, if i had a fav instument that would be it, i just love the emotion you can show though it... Good luck starting up again with sax!!

Nice!! I love the piano, if i had a fav instument that would be it, i just love the emotion you can show though it... Good luck starting up again with sax!!
Thanks!!
I always love listening to my mom play the piano.
I volunteered to play with the local middle school band at an event (they asked for some adults to join) and thought "why not, if anything I could just move my fingers like I was playing and no one would know"... then I showed up to the event and with my luck there was only one other alto sax!! "Eye of the Tiger" was the easiest song to play. The school song was way to fast!!

Thanks!!
I always love listening to my mom play the piano.
I volunteered to play with the local middle school band at an event (they asked for some adults to join) and thought "why not, if anything I could just move my fingers like I was playing and no one would know"... then I showed up to the event and with my luck there was only one other alto sax!! "Eye of the Tiger" was the easiest song to play. The school song was way to fast!!
Same, my mom used to teach me.
That's nice!! Lol "why, not, if anything I could just move my fingers like I was playing and no one would know" 🤣 I love that.

Back
Top Bottom