Interest Scouting: Turkey RP

hmst
ive been thinking about rejoining rps actually

turbkey samdwich
:0
And even if you don’t, at least you responded to your summons. I completely forgot what your username was changed to so I couldn’t summon you before. XD
But please do join!

@Amer I’m trying to draw a turkey and I need some advice.
Unfinished drawing:
D746B71B-0E4E-4BCF-889A-D23807DF4D77.jpeg

Would you draw the beak like this?:
E8D7D52A-4EF8-496D-B703-47900F6F94B1.jpeg

Or like this?:
D5F17119-072E-4A8A-B44D-7852926FA313.jpeg

If you’re unsure, that’s fine too, I’m just trying to avoid messing things up. XD

@Amer I’m trying to draw a turkey and I need some advice.
Unfinished drawing:View attachment 2741910
Would you draw the beak like this?:View attachment 2741911
Or like this?:View attachment 2741914

If you’re unsure, that’s fine too, I’m just trying to avoid messing things up. XD
It is so cute! I love your style! Now that’s up to what you think looks better style wise. I do the top one since that’s how turkeys actually look but that doesn’t mean the bottom one is worse, it’s cool looking.

I’ve got a rp for turkeys that I’m planning but will only post it if people actually are interested in it.
It would be a very detailed rp. Not with a preplanned plot but with a conflict. The only odd thing about it would be that wild turkeys separate into male and female flocks at winter so there would be a male flock and a female flock.
So if people are interested I’ll make it.
ETA: There would be a tom wild turkey flock, a hen turkey flock, a domestic turkey flock, and a chicken flock.
View attachment 2735784
@Flufferes
@ChickenCowboy02
@RoostersAreAwesome
@HeavensHens88
@CrazyCochin
@RoosterWhisperer
@Butterscotchbitesfinger
@Crestcrazy
@Crestcrazy2
@Sapphire Sebright
@puffypoo
@literallyanyone
Thanks for the mention, sounds awesome!

I’ve got a rp for turkeys that I’m planning but will only post it if people actually are interested in it.
It would be a very detailed rp. Not with a preplanned plot but with a conflict. The only odd thing about it would be that wild turkeys separate into male and female flocks at winter so there would be a male flock and a female flock.
So if people are interested I’ll make it.
ETA: There would be a tom wild turkey flock, a hen turkey flock, a domestic turkey flock, and a chicken flock.
View attachment 2735784
@Flufferes
@ChickenCowboy02
@RoostersAreAwesome
@HeavensHens88
@CrazyCochin
@RoosterWhisperer
@Butterscotchbitesfinger
@Crestcrazy
@Crestcrazy2
@Sapphire Sebright
@puffypoo