International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

Looks like we have good cats. Bella is my least favorite cat though. Actually none of my cats harm them. They lay on my brooder in the kitchen. They watch them and sleep. I have 5 cats. One time the screen had been knocked off and Leopold was sitting inside cleaning himself but not for 12 hours. Lol

Wow 5 cats is a lot! I bet they get into some shenanigans. Lol. We love our farm kitty. He is a good boy, but still likes to get into fights despite being neutered.

20200604_121954.jpg

This is #010. Another hen I have watched but she has a twist to her comb. She is plump and wide though. Her tail isn't normally as high as she is holding it in some of the pictures. She was annoyed because I penned her for pictures. She is looking faded out in her plumage because the birds are starting to molt.

View attachment 2176186View attachment 2176189View attachment 2176190View attachment 2176193

she look good to me ,thick bones ,lovely body type .
I don t see any thing wrong with her tail .a little agitated that all .

chooks man

This is #010. Another hen I have watched but she has a twist to her comb. She is plump and wide though. Her tail isn't normally as high as she is holding it in some of the pictures. She was annoyed because I penned her for pictures. She is looking faded out in her plumage because the birds are starting to molt.

View attachment 2176186View attachment 2176189View attachment 2176190View attachment 2176193

with who you are thinking of pairing her with ?
chooks man

Blade White tail buff marans cockerel .son of Day Walker over Unicorn . he is all class .
P1120779.JPG

he will be bred back over his dam Unicorn first , line breeding.
second he will be bred to his half sisters from Shiva they are Blue coppers looking type . line breeding .
third he will be bred to they new wheaten line I m getting from WA { my old line Maggy s line}

chooks man

Back
Top Bottom