International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

Hello Tom , slowing down in old age . Weather has been terrible here lately.
When every one started talking about the cold weather I thought you might chime in. We have one more front coming tomorrow, about 4", nothing bad. I have lived here 70 years and have had 3 ft of snow and -20 below. That was in 1968-1969 when I was a senior in high school. We used to go snow skiing -temp all the time. Love the 4 seasons in the Pacific North West.
I am to old to play that hard, anymore. Most of my playing now is chasing chickens. I am dreaming about my breeding pairs. The snow will be gone soon and I will be heating up the incubator.
Good to hear from you Don

Attachments

• DSCN0534.JPG
    DSCN0534.JPG
    516.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0546.JPG
    DSCN0546.JPG
    426.8 KB · Views: 9
When every one started talking about the cold weather I thought you might chime in. We have one more front coming tomorrow, about 4", nothing bad. I have lived here 70 years and have had 3 ft of snow and -20 below. That was in 1968-1969 when I was a senior in high school. We used to go snow skiing -temp all the time. Love the 4 seasons in the Pacific North West.
I am to old to play that hard, anymore. Most of my playing now is chasing chickens. I am dreaming about my breeding pairs. The snow will be gone soon and I will be heating up the incubator.

your marans eggs are stunning , you have done well , hope one day my marans will lay eggs like your marans ,
Bravo.

chooks man

your marans eggs are stunning , you have done well , hope one day my marans will lay eggs like your marans ,
Bravo.

chooks man

Back
Top Bottom