International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

I have been shopping today .
bought .
4 geese ,mum and dad and they 2 girls .they will be delivered tomorrow morning to my friend farm .
Cream Leg Bar pullets and cockerels .6 weeks old ,over 20 of them ,they will be pick up to be delivered to me when they are a little older .4 weeks more .good score .from my old stock .my friend Deb is well pleased I m buying stock from her .because couple years ago she was the one buying stock from me . I m lucky man I have a lot peoples willing to help me build my stock really quick . OZ peoples are really friendly .love been around them .
Maremma female pup ,8 weeks old . picking her up this Wednesday .
7 muscovey duck .5 girls and 2 boys 16 weeks old .will be delivered this weeks .

not a bad day at all .

need some turkey .hard to find .

chooks man
I wish you lived closer. I have bourbon red Turkey's. I would share for sure.

I have been shopping today .
bought .
4 geese ,mum and dad and they 2 girls .they will be delivered tomorrow morning to my friend farm .
Cream Leg Bar pullets and cockerels .6 weeks old ,over 20 of them ,they will be pick up to be delivered to me when they are a little older .4 weeks more .good score .from my old stock .my friend Deb is well pleased I m buying stock from her .because couple years ago she was the one buying stock from me . I m lucky man I have a lot peoples willing to help me build my stock really quick . OZ peoples are really friendly .love been around them .
Maremma female pup ,8 weeks old . picking her up this Wednesday .
7 muscovey duck .5 girls and 2 boys 16 weeks old .will be delivered this weeks .

not a bad day at all .

need some turkey .hard to find .

chooks man

that is going to be a great farm!

what breed of geese did you choose? what colour are muscovy ducks? and what breed of turkeys are you looking for?

I will get some royal palm turkeys as they get the best price to sell. I like bourbon red as well so if I get guinea fowl I might put some bourbon red with them. royal palm will be housed with peafowl.

I suggest you get some indian runner ducks. they are amazing. great foragers, they will eat all slugs, snails, etc. and with a handful of wheat you finish your daily care of them. they are laying machines too.

Back
Top Bottom