Intervention Needed

Quote:
Keep raising them- I'll need eggs in the spring. I wouldn't want to intervene on a good thing.
lau.gif

gig.gif
lau.gif
You came to the right place for an intervention.
lau.gif
gig.gif

I'll have eggs ready to go soon. Let me know how many you need.
gig.gif

This is all very disturbing to hear as I live alone and noone to rein me in. SO comes over and sees I have the bator going again and just looks at me and laughs! I can't imagine whats going to happen when I have access to a supply of my own fertile eggs! Could get real ugly!! (I do think secretly he's enjoying it as much as I am tho!)
wink.png

I know what you mean. I've got 3 going and there's no going back now.

I need your wife's first name, your telephone number and will email you my mailing info. Send a bator here and I will talk to the wife about getting you treatment...there must be a support group somewhere.

Okay...there is no support group for hatchomania, however, we can take the bators off your hands.

Just Say NO!

I will take your bator! Send it over. I have an enabler in my household. My DH yanked my arm up behind my back and said start another bator. There is not enough room in bator number 1 to add the call duck eggs. (YOU HAVE TO HATCH CALLS!!! There are not enough around!)
ep.gif
that was my first impression then
hugs.gif
then
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Anyhoo, I will be happy to help you out. Now, clean off that kitchen table and get out your 3rd incubator and get it warming for the brooder!
lau.gif

OH YEAH! and process those chickens and mail them my way, it is cold enough to keep them till they get to MO!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom