Intestinal deposit on egg

rayrose

Songster
Apr 17, 2020
Columbia, SC
My Coop
My Coop
My 21 week old White Cochin just started laying 2 weeks ago. She just laid this egg and did her usual egg laying song afterwards. When I went to get the egg, I saw this strange discharge on the end of the egg. This end also was lighter in color than the rest of the egg. I know the focus on these pics isn't the best, but is this anything to be concerned about. She's acting normally and is running around with the rest of the flock. It looks like some type of intestinal discharge. Thanks for any responses.

Attachments

• Pearl's egg 002.jpg
    Pearl's egg 002.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Pearl's egg 006.jpg
    Pearl's egg 006.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Pearl's egg 017.jpg
    Pearl's egg 017.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 13
  • Pearl's egg 018.jpg
    Pearl's egg 018.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 11
My 21 week old White Cochin just started laying 2 weeks ago. She just laid this egg and did her usual egg laying song afterwards. When I went to get the egg, I saw this strange discharge on the end of the egg. This end also was lighter in color than the rest of the egg. I know the focus on these pics isn't the best, but is this anything to be concerned about. She's acting normally and is running around with the rest of the flock. It looks like some type of intestinal discharge. Thanks for any responses.
Pics are all super blurry. We need better ones.

Back
Top Bottom