Intro and bator/eggs pics

Welcome to BYC! Good luck with your hatching. You have a real find and replacement parts are fairly easy to come by.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks! Looked at mine again, and I think it may be one of the wires, so I'll replace that wire and put all new connecters on. But since I couldn't find any in the garage, I'll have to wait until errand day when I can get to the hardware store. I'm as bad as little child though when it comes to waiting.
tongue.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
wee.gif
We have another one.
gig.gif
It is the best addiction I have ever had. Can I have more? Please, Please, Please. It has really grounded me though. Good luck with rehab. I haven't heard of one for pet lovers.
lau.gif
lau.gif
That's it a rehab for celebrity pet lovers.
lau.gif
lau.gif
Can you imagen. Addicted to my pet??????
wee.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif

Aimie

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
wee.gif
We have another one.
gig.gif
It is the best addiction I have ever had. Can I have more? Please, Please, Please. It has really grounded me though. Good luck with rehab. I haven't heard of one for pet lovers.
lau.gif
lau.gif
That's it a rehab for celebrity pet lovers.
lau.gif
lau.gif
Can you imagen. Addicted to my pet??????
wee.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif

Aimie

You're Kidding right?? Are you telling me that there is no 12 step recovery program for this??? What's a girl to do???

I guess when they find me keeled over in the coop, mumbling incoherently to the chickens, I will officially be 'cracked' out!!

yippiechickie.gif
:yiipchick:yiipchick:yiipchick:yiipchick:yiipchick:yiipchick

Back
Top Bottom