intro

noodledoodle

In the Brooder
Jun 2, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? new to ducks, 29 days ago started first clutch

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? i have 4 born and about 4ish more to go

(3) What breeds do you have? khaki campbell’s

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? their playfulness and just being able to watch them

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
gardening and gaming lol

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. i work in a retirement home first day on the floor today. have a doggie copper a cat check we have 6 chicks about to go out to their brand new built hoop coop and a mud turtle.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D found when i was looking things up about hatching the babies and brooders ect joined bc i need help duckling with a leg he won’t use

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? new to ducks, 29 days ago started first clutch

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? i have 4 born and about 4ish more to go

(3) What breeds do you have? khaki campbell’s

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? their playfulness and just being able to watch them

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
gardening and gaming lol

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. i work in a retirement home first day on the floor today. have a doggie copper a cat check we have 6 chicks about to go out to their brand new built hoop coop and a mud turtle.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D found when i was looking things up about hatching the babies and brooders ect joined bc i need help duckling with a leg he won’t use
Welcome! Nice to "meet" you!

Back
Top Bottom