Intro

cucco_luvr

In the Brooder
Nov 29, 2020
Nice to meet y’all, my name’s Briana! My husband and I just started raising poultry a couple months ago... well it was definitely new to me, not so much for him. We don’t have a farm, it’s more of a homestead. Just casual laying birds.
Still it’s been quite the learning experience! I love my mixed flock of ducks and chicks, watching and caring for them is very therapeutic for me.

Sometimes I’ll check this site out if I have a question, but what really compelled me to make this account was my uncertainty about one of my golden bovan’s gender. I won’t post a thread for it tonight, but I’ll grab some useful pics of the chick tomorrow and post em on here, keep your eyes peeled if you care!

Nice to meet y’all, my name’s Briana! My husband and I just started raising poultry a couple months ago... well it was definitely new to me, not so much for him. We don’t have a farm, it’s more of a homestead. Just casual laying birds.
Still it’s been quite the learning experience! I love my mixed flock of ducks and chicks, watching and caring for them is very therapeutic for me.

Sometimes I’ll check this site out if I have a question, but what really compelled me to make this account was my uncertainty about one of my golden bovan’s gender. I won’t post a thread for it tonight, but I’ll grab some useful pics of the chick tomorrow and post em on here, keep your eyes peeled if you care!
1606528678036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom