Introducing: BackYard Robots - April Fools 2017

Banty and Ralphie,
Sittin' in a tree
S.N.I.P.I.N.G.

One loves ducks,
The other don't
We'll let the robots finish this
'Cause I sure won't....
Well, actually we're sitting in opposite trees taking random pot shots at each other, but pretty close.

clap.gif
Take a bow, Blooie. What a masterpiece.
Thank ye kindly. I slaved over it.....
lau.gif
It's not finished yet...the robots are laying down on the job, probably exhausted from all the chore lists before they've even lifted a metallic finger. I suffer from that malady too.

Well, actually we're sitting in opposite trees taking random pot shots at each other, but pretty close.
Those trees are sitting mighty close to each other in the forests of BYC.,....Silly Banty!
lau.gif

Thank ye kindly. I slaved over it.....
lau.gif
It's not finished yet...the robots are laying down on the job, probably exhausted from all the chore lists before they've even lifted a metallic finger. I suffer from that malady too.

Those trees are sitting mighty close to each other in the forests of BYC.,....Silly Banty!
lau.gif
Ralphie and I ain't gonna sit within five trees of each other... Nuh uh... No way!

If you are testing in the “real world” then you have to send one to Australia!! ..... Pretty Please with sugar on top! I can beg, worship, grovel, bribe ... I have no scruples!
bow.gif
bow.gif
LOL

The # of years you’ve owned chickens
4 Years

What other BackYard animals do you own that you’d like help with
None

Examples of three tasks you’d like your BackYard Robot to take over / do for you
I too enjoy all my chicken chores but I would like my BackYard Robot to:

1. During the day, kinda like facial recognition, only let in the hens who are going to lay eggs; no broody hen access.

2. When the run door is open because the chickens are wandering the garden, prevent access to wild birds going in to steal food while still allowing the chickens access.

3. Give marauding Crows a boot up the behind ... I would pay to see that! Or the previously mentioned beg, worship etc
wink.png

1. 2 years.
2. Dogs
3. Collect eggs, get rid of the rats, and read me (in the same voice I give other members in my head) the threads I follow so I don't have to sit in front of my computer so much.

Back
Top Bottom