Introducing: BackYard Robots - April Fools 2017

I had been eagerly looking forward to April 1st just to see what you all would come up with this year. Thanks for the laugh!
One of those robots would be nice though.....

Man! I fell for that
1f3a3.png
1f3a3.png
1f3a3.png
That's a first year chicken owner for ya
1f602.png
1f923.png
1f602.png
1f923.png
Great April Fools job
1f44d-1f3fc.png
1f44d-1f3fc.png

Yeah, this year's was just a tad too easy but it was one of the most fun ones :) but last year's was really great! And they got me last year lol

This one I somewhat knew in advance because I had just seen Google's prank lol it was really good, it was Google Gnome, a smart garden gnome :p now THAT I could use and wish were real lol same with this robot

Yeah same, always so fun.

Oh and btw, the only reason I knew the garden gnome was a prank was because I went to copy the link to share it and noticed the URL had april fools in it.... :lau they totally had me :lau

I'm so glad to see a mix of peeps that came back looking for what we'd be doing this year and peeps that totally believed it!

It was lots of fun!!!

:clap

Can't wait to see what you come up with for next year! Maybe programmable egg color?
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
probably too impossible to believe though and I just gave it away lol

So, now that I am not getting a shiny new robot to play with .. when do I get my shiny new Gullible Badge! :p

Now to find a good therapist to help with my newly developed trust issues ;)  :lau  

OMG :lau

I didn't fall for this one because I had just seen the Google one plus I was like backyard robots???? But I totally almost fell for last year's (I had to think about it lol) but ya. Maybe one day someone really can make the robot though! Maybe not quite with all the features but some of the features wouldn't be too hard.

But anyway, I used to be really really gullible. I still am tbh lol but now I'm a little too OCD/overthinking everything to believe a lot of things.

But one time in high school my friend told me the ceiling was red..... I actually had to look :lau they all laughed/made fun of me (in a nice way) for a while after that hahaha but hey, for all I knew, they really could have painted the cafeteria ceiling. They'd had kids paint ceiling tiles before lol

But yeah, I had to look LOL

Oh and btw I actually think I remembered the context which made it even funnier....

They were saying how gullible I was and I was insisting I was NOT gullible and then they were like oh yeah? The ceiling's red and I looked :lau

So, now that I am not getting a shiny new robot to play with .. when do I get my shiny new Gullible Badge!
tongue.png

Now to find a good therapist to help with my newly developed trust issues
wink.png
lau.gif
One shiny "gullible" badge, coming up. Oh, look how nice it looks with your other badges!! Ain't that purty? Whut? Don't tell me you don't see it? It's there.....TRUST me! hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom