Introducing my goslings

ElGoose

Songster
May 27, 2023
So since we had 2 goslings hatch out of the 6 eggs we got I figured I’d make a post about them since they are just so darn cute and have so much personality haha
The larger and day older of the two (we call him seb or Sebastian rn but he’s probably a girl although we’ve taken too much to calling her a he now lol) is the loud noisy one when he’s not getting cuddles, he also loves to run straight into the crook of your neck to try and eat your hair whenever he gets the chance 😆 he is a picky eater and loves to whine but other than that he seems as happy and healthy as ever!
The second baby (we are considering naming her polly but are unsure) is the much more relaxed one and will sleep wherever she can as long as seb is in sight, she’s so bell behaved but still loves her cuddles and settles down on you immediately.
We’ve introduced them to a bit of bath play which they loved and also started letting them eat grass which they couldn’t get enough of! Right now they love the heart shaped heatable beanbag we warm up for them on a night but I’m considering getting them some plushies to cuddle up with too

Attachments

• IMG_1454.jpeg
    IMG_1454.jpeg
    407.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1467.jpeg
    IMG_1467.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1504.jpeg
    IMG_1504.jpeg
    339.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1557.jpeg
    IMG_1557.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 11
So since we had 2 goslings hatch out of the 6 eggs we got I figured I’d make a post about them since they are just so darn cute and have so much personality haha
The larger and day older of the two (we call him seb or Sebastian rn but he’s probably a girl although we’ve taken too much to calling her a he now lol) is the loud noisy one when he’s not getting cuddles, he also loves to run straight into the crook of your neck to try and eat your hair whenever he gets the chance 😆 he is a picky eater and loves to whine but other than that he seems as happy and healthy as ever!
The second baby (we are considering naming her polly but are unsure) is the much more relaxed one and will sleep wherever she can as long as seb is in sight, she’s so bell behaved but still loves her cuddles and settles down on you immediately.
We’ve introduced them to a bit of bath play which they loved and also started letting them eat grass which they couldn’t get enough of! Right now they love the heart shaped heatable beanbag we warm up for them on a night but I’m considering getting them some plushies to cuddle up with too
They are adorable!🥰

They don't need plushies ;) your heartbeat is what they want most of all. (And gosh, washing the smell of poo off that toy will be SUCH a thankless job :rolleyes: )

Congratulations on your babies :) I raised ducklings and turkey poults in the crook of my neck and all of them grew up to be solidly attached to us. (The ducklings preferred my spouse's shirt collars so they loved "dad" more as grownups, but the turkeys were all my babies)

Keep posting pics :pop we love to watch (and unlike the people in your life, we never think there is such a thing as "too much" devotion. )

Back
Top Bottom