Hi all, We have 7 chicks that are about 9 weeks old, fully feathered and doing great. I'd like to add 3 more to our flock. Could either wait till spring or do it now. I'm thinking it would be easier now -- to start 3 new chicks in the brooder and when they're big enough introduce them to the current flock -- as the age difference will just be 2 months and as it's warm there's lots of time for everyone to be outside. If I wait till spring, I'm worried that it will be several months before I can mix the two groups as the age / size gap will be so much larger. We now have 2 BOs, 2 BRs, 2 Araucanas and 1 Light Brahma. Thinking of getting 2 Golden Laced Wyandotte chicks and a Buff Brahma -- all available right now at our feed store. Would love any advice on this! Thanks so much!