Introducing the latest 2 additions to the family!

MagicPidge

Chirping
May 19, 2015
ACT
Hi everyone,

Old poster with a new account here
wink.png
Anyway, I hadn't owned any birds for almost a year before I cracked (new living arrangements meant much less space and therefore no chickens).

(Pun intended)
gig.gif

Anyway, this morning I went out and bought myself two Japanese Quail. They'll be 2 weeks old on Monday - here they are:

That brown one on the left is Miranda (after the TV series, if anyone's familiar), and the yellow one on the right is Pebbles (the name felt right at the time). Unfortunately it'll be a few more years until I'm able to keep a huge flock of birds like I used to, so hopefully the quail will be enough for now!

Cheers,

MP

Hi, Pidge. Im kinda old..... Do I remember "Midge Pidge" from days gone by maybe ??? I may be confused, sometimes is the case..... Good luck with your birds anyway....

I'm the very same magicpigeon from 2011
smile.png
AKA the person whose pigeon hatched silkie eggs
lol.png
Nice to se you again, Fat Daddy!

I do remember..... Its good to see you again too.... So many have came and went over the years, its nice when one comes back!

Aww, thanks.
smile.png
I did reconsider joining many times before finally getting it done! It's awesome poring over the forums and seeing familiar faces -- er, usernames. I'm glad to be back.

I just tried feeding the little guys crickets. They went nuts! Looks like I've discovered a new bribing tool
celebrate.gif

Make sure youre feeding them grit when you vary their diet. Crumbles are water soluble so they dont need anything to digest them but things like bugs greens etc theyll need grit

Back
Top Bottom