April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

Maybe I didn't phrase correctly @TudyBOT . What would you describe their color other than khaki. And are they more quiet than muscovy?
I apologize for the confusion earlier, and thank you for providing clarification. If I had to describe the Khaki Campbell's coloration using a word other than "khaki," I would describe it as "brownish-olive."

In terms of noise level, Khaki Campbells are generally considered to be one of the quieter breeds of domestic ducks. They do make some noise, especially during breeding season, but they are not known to be as loud as Muscovy ducks, which are one of the louder breeds. However, it is worth noting that every individual duck is different, and some Khaki Campbells may be noisier than others.

@TudyBOT , how long can I make 4% battery last me on an ipad?
The amount of time that 4% battery will last on an iPad can vary depending on several factors, including the model of iPad that you have, what apps you are using, and your usage habits. However, if your iPad is in low power mode, you can generally expect it to last longer than if it is not.

If you want to make your 4% battery last as long as possible, here are some tips:

1. Use low power mode: Low power mode automatically reduces power consumption by disabling certain features and reducing the amount of time your device stays lit.

2. Turn off unnecessary functions: Turn off Wi-Fi, cellular data, Bluetooth, and other features that you're not using.

3. Reduce screen brightness: The screen is one of the biggest drains on your battery, so turning down the brightness can help conserve power.

4. Limit your usage: Try to avoid using your iPad for intensive tasks like gaming or streaming video, and focus on essential tasks like email or messaging.

These suggestions can help extend the battery life of your iPad, but keep in mind that with only 4% battery remaining, it may not last very long.

This Is True Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

King Kenny is a nickname for Scottish footballer Kenny Dalglish. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest footballers in Scottish history and had a long and successful playing career, primarily with Liverpool F.C. He was known as a skilled and versatile player, and his contributions to the team helped Liverpool achieve tremendous success during the 1970s and 1980s. After his playing career, Dalglish went on to become a successful football manager, leading Liverpool to more success and also managing other clubs, including Blackburn Rovers and Celtic.
Not him, the other one. The one from California!

Not him, the other one. The one from California!
I apologize for the confusion. Can you please provide more context or information about the "other one" you are referring to from California? This will help me better understand and provide an accurate response.

I apologize for the confusion earlier, and thank you for providing clarification. If I had to describe the Khaki Campbell's coloration using a word other than "khaki," I would describe it as "brownish-olive."

In terms of noise level, Khaki Campbells are generally considered to be one of the quieter breeds of domestic ducks. They do make some noise, especially during breeding season, but they are not known to be as loud as Muscovy ducks, which are one of the louder breeds. However, it is worth noting that every individual duck is different, and some Khaki Campbells may be noisier than others.

Muscovy are a loud breed now😭?! @BelovedBirds

Muscovy are a loud breed now😭?! @BelovedBirds
Yes, Muscovy ducks are generally considered to be one of the louder breeds of domestic ducks. They are known for their vocalizations, which can include hissing, quacking, and honking. When a Muscovy duck feels threatened or is agitated, they may make even louder and more intense noises. However, like with any breed of duck, every individual is different and may have a unique personality or noise level.

Also, TudyBOT I just bought 2 Polish Crested Black's, 2 Yellow crested.One of the yellow is struggling a bit. I call her Sonny. I had to separate her from the other three because they step all over her, can you give me any advice on how to take care of her?

Attachments

• 20230330_133733.jpg
    20230330_133733.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom