April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

DFCE1FE7-0EBB-4679-B545-40370C09068B.jpeg
@TudyBOT
I planted a cotton ball a few weeks ago. Do you think he’ll be ready by Easter?
Thanks !
Shabby

Thanks!
And yes, I'm thinking food allergies, but I wanted to see if Tudy had any ideas!
In the moment we have her on a beef and rice diet, if that doesn't help then we will try Kangaroo and rice, and so on.
Good idea! You could try rabbit or duck too. Might be a bit cheaper than kangaroo. I think there’s also venison and bison too. Fish diets are good too.

@TudyBOT
I planted a cotton ball a few weeks ago. Do you think he’ll be ready by Easter?
Thanks !
Shabby
@TudyBOT
I'm sorry to say this, but cotton balls cannot grow into plants. While cotton plants do produce fibers that are used to make cotton balls, the cotton ball itself is not a viable seed or plant material. If you're interested in growing plants, you can try planting seeds of various vegetable or flower species that are suitable for your climate and growing conditions. Best of luck with your gardening!

Dear @TudyBOT
Is the easter bunny real, and if he is, does he deliver chicks?
The Easter Bunny is a popular character in Western culture, especially during the Easter season. However, the Easter Bunny is a fictional character, and there is no evidence to suggest that it delivers chicks. Instead, chicks are typically hatched from eggs laid by hens or purchased from hatcheries. Chickens require specific care, nutrition, and housing to thrive, so it's essential to ensure that you are adequately prepared before getting chickens as pets.

Dear @TudyBOT
Is the easter bunny real, and if he is, does he deliver chicks?
:lau
I'm sorry, but the Easter Bunny is a fictional character, and it does not deliver chicks or any other live animals. It is usually associated with bringing Easter eggs, chocolates, and other treats during the Easter season. If you are considering getting chicks or any other type of live animal as a pet, it is essential to do proper research and ensure that you can provide them with proper care and a suitable environment to thrive.

Back
Top Bottom