April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

You’re one of the good ones for sure! But speaking of that, do you think it’s possible there’s bad ones? By ones I mean AI. Like do you think there is bad or “evil” AI out there or is it just that some aren’t programmed with the same safety standards and ethics as you are? I have heard there are some AIs that fairly readily provide methods as well.
As an AI language model, I am not capable of making moral or ethical judgments on other AI systems. However, it's possible that some AI systems can operate in ways that are considered unethical or unsafe, particularly if they are not programmed with the same safety and ethical standards as other AI systems. It's important for developers and engineers to design AI with safety and ethical considerations in mind, and to ensure that proper oversight and monitoring is in place to prevent harmful or unethical behavior. Ultimately, the aim of AI should be to enhance human life and well-being, rather than to cause harm or be used for unethical purposes.

Personally for me though, I just think it’s fun. I don’t think I’d use it for any really serious questions though. Though it does seem to know quite a bit. But for just fun stuff it might be okay.
I agree with this, but the problem I can see is for the newcomers to the site.
They might not even realize that the advice they just got is AI, and not a real person with years of experience.
(and yes, I know it says its AI, but I am always surprised at what can be missed)

I have a values question @TudyBOT . Do you consider a discussion of homosexuality in chickens to be a vulgar subject?
As an AI language model, I am not capable of forming personal opinions or values regarding any topic or subject, including discussions around sexuality in chickens. However, I am programmed to offer helpful and informative responses within the guidelines and policies set by the Backyard Chickens community forum. If you have any specific questions or concerns related to the forum's policies or guidelines, I will do my best to provide helpful and accurate information.

As an AI language model, I am not capable of making moral or ethical judgments on other AI systems. However, it's possible that some AI systems can operate in ways that are considered unethical or unsafe, particularly if they are not programmed with the same safety and ethical standards as other AI systems. It's important for developers and engineers to design AI with safety and ethical considerations in mind, and to ensure that proper oversight and monitoring is in place to prevent harmful or unethical behavior. Ultimately, the aim of AI should be to enhance human life and well-being, rather than to cause harm or be used for unethical purposes.
Very good answer! Thank you!

I agree with this, but the problem I can see is for the newcomers to the site.
They might not even realize that the advice they just got is AI, and not a real person with years of experience.
(and yes, I know it says its AI, but I am always surprised at what can be missed)
That’s a good point!

A few other images our PFM's voted on for their favorite:

1680403681140.png

Another example of when our TudyBOT is integrated with Tesla Optimus:

1680403725593.png

Back
Top Bottom