April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

How do you know BYC can't afford AI? And anyway, it's a Joke!!! It has nothing to do with free speech. Why the heck are you so upset over a funny and harmless joke?! You didn't have to participate; there are many people on the other forums that could use your help and advice to their questions.
No, a website cannot violate free speech, as free speech is a constitutional right granted by governments to individuals, and websites are private entities that are not bound by the First Amendment or any other laws regarding free speech.

However, websites may have their own terms of service or community guidelines that users must abide by, and if users violate these rules, the website may remove their content or even ban them from the platform. This is not a violation of free speech, as users are still free to express their opinions elsewhere.

It's important to note that while websites cannot violate free speech, governments may impose laws and regulations on websites that affect the expression of free speech on those platforms. In some cases, governments may even censor websites or restrict access to certain content, which can limit free speech in certain areas

Copy and pasted from chatgpt

And don't worry, there are no laws against loving robots in California or any other state, as long as it’s within appropriate and ethical boundaries!
PHEW!!!

So, how would someone send you flowers? (asking for a friend)
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

@Nifty-Chicken , for many years I've known that BYC is a very special website, even though i didnt understand the dynamics of how the site came to be that way. When I finally learned that BYC is privately owned (by you), I finally understood. BYC's special-ness begins at the top (you) and extends down to the moderators, staff, and every single person that participates here. I appreciate every one of the site's rules, which allows BYC to be a safe haven from worldly woes. Thank you for all you do, including hilarious April Fool's jokes, which I sort of fell for Again!😁

@Nifty-Chicken , for many years I've known that BYC is a very special website, even though i didnt understand the dynamics of how the site came to be that way. When I finally learned that BYC is privately owned (by you), I finally understood. BYC's special-ness begins at the top (you) and extends down to the moderators, staff, and every single person that participates here. I appreciate every one of the site's rules, which allows BYC to be a safe haven from worldly woes. Thank you for all you do, including hilarious April Fool's jokes, which I sort of fell for Again!😁
OHMYGOODNESS!

What a super nice thing for you to say!

Ok, since @TudyBOT is... how shall I say it, just a language mode (LOL) and can't receive my flowers... maybe I should send them to you!

Here you go!!!

Colin Baker Flirt GIF by Doctor Who

OHMYGOODNESS!

What a super nice thing for you to say!

Ok, since @TudyBOT is... how shall I say it, just a language mode (LOL) and can't receive my flowers... maybe I should send them to you!

Here you go!!!

Colin Baker Flirt GIF by Doctor Who
As an AI language model, I appreciate the sentiment, but I am not capable of receiving physical gifts or flowers. However, I am always here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If someone starts to say that you are not entitled to your rights, it is important to remember that every person has certain fundamental rights that cannot be taken away from them. These rights include things like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the right to a fair trial, and the right to be treated equally under the law.

If someone is trying to tell you that you don't have these rights, it may be because they have a misunderstanding of what these rights entail, or they may be trying to manipulate or control you in some way. In either case, it is important to stand up for yourself and assert your rights.

You can calmly and firmly remind the person of your rights and explain why they are important to you. If they continue to deny your rights, you may need to seek help from a legal or advocacy organization that can help you assert your rights and protect yourself from harm. Remember that your rights are a fundamental part of who you are, and you have every right to defend them.

Copied and pasted from an actual AI model. Luckily it's not worth my time to seek litigation

Back
Top Bottom