Introducing....

bayouchica

Songster
13 Years
Jan 23, 2007
N.E. Louisiana
Lucky & Grace & an unnamed EE pullet LOL !! Here's their story from the beginning,https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3427&p=1

Lucky is on the left & Grace on the right. Thanks to Mudhen & chicken-mama for the name suggestions.
smile.png

Also special thanks to those who helped me figure out that they were hens.
smile.png

100_2793.jpg

I'm just so happy they are hens!! Now waiting for some eggs...
D.gif

Last edited:
Lovely kids! Very pretty!
It's great you can tell them apart. I have 2 ducks that are identical. They are named Lady and Lassy, but I just call them The Quack Sisters, since I can't tell who is who.

Maybe you can name her "Goldie" as in Hawn or for her coloring, lol They look like they are waiting for their medals. Very pretty girls!!!

Did you pose them like that, or just in the right place at right time with camera?? I agree with Goldie being new name.

Last edited:
Thanks, another right place at right time pics. Those EE's are some curious chickens. Always checking things out.Does look like the waiting for medals lol. They were all looking the same way too.
Right now the only way I can tell them apart is Lucky's wattles are a bit smaller than Graces'.
chick's rule, I had a "Goldie" Buff Orp that died a few months ago, but I do like the name. Maybe that's what I'll call her. She is the only EE that has the most of that coloring on her. thanks
smile.png

terrielacy, that is so funny "Quack Sisters"
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom