Introduction and question about angel wings

Welcome to BYC!!
A better picture of her wings would help.
Do you provide niacin to their diet?
I tried enlarging a picture. Also, until about a week ago we were adding a vitamin pack to their water, should I start that again?

Attachments

• IMG_3132 (1).jpg
    IMG_3132 (1).jpg
    958.3 KB · Views: 2
:welcome :wee:ya:yesss: Hello and welcome to BYC, You found an Amazing Poultry Community to be a part of with many great knowledgeable members, who are more then willing to jump in and help you along your journey with any questions you may have. :)

@N F C gave you great advice and pointed you in the right direction. Your picture was kind of small and hard to tell if you have AW going on or not?

We had two young Drakes who had AW and if you can catch it early enough, it is a correctable condition. Also make sure they are receiving enough Niacin in their daily diet, so you don't start having leg issues. Best of luck and please keep us all posted. :)
Thank you! We had a vitamin supplement we were adding to the water that we stopped using but I just started again tonight, and it has niacin in it! I’ve also noticed an improvement since yesterday in her wings, not sure why since we haven’t changed anything until tonight!

Thank you! We had a vitamin supplement we were adding to the water that we stopped using but I just started again tonight, and it has niacin in it! I’ve also noticed an improvement since yesterday in her wings, not sure why since we haven’t changed anything until tonight!
You will need to wrap their wings to correct AW. There is a great video to show you how. @N F C gave you that link with the video posted there. Best of luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom