Introduction

@Wompypowpow - Welcome to BYC! :welcome

There's a good sized quail community here that I am sure would be glad to hear of your experiences raising them, and to follow up on your recent hatching. I can't imagine how funny it must be to see them chase after insects. What do you fix with your quail eggs? Never tried cooking with the meat or eggs before ourselves.

German Shepherd/Husky mix sounds like a handful. Any other pets?

Google leads alot of folks here searching questions they have about their birds. It's good you've decided to join in- if you have any questions, I am sure folks are happy to help.

There's a good sized quail community here that I am sure would be glad to hear of your experiences raising them, and to follow up on your recent hatching. I can't imagine how funny it must be to see them chase after insects. What do you fix with your quail eggs? Never tried cooking with the meat or eggs before ourselves.

Google leads alot of folks here searching questions they have about their birds. It's good you've decided to join in- if you have any questions, I am sure folks are happy to help.

@HomesteaderWife
I pickle the eggs! They are awesome. Boil some to have a few with meals too. The meat is good too. Anything you can make with chicken, same applies. You just need more quail lol. Usually not a problem there though.

And no other pets for me. Just planning on those chickens in March or so

Back
Top Bottom