Introduction

Danalou0

In the Brooder
Nov 29, 2020
Hi!
My name is Dana. I am knew to owning chickens. We bought a large chicken coop last Spring and we bought our little flock.
Before we did all that a white leghorn chicken had moved into our barn and was eating the grain that the horses eat. Every time we go to Tractor Supply in the Spring they always have those cute chickens and ducks. I’ve asked for chickens for many years and was surprised that my husband said well pick some of them out. we bought 4 Rhode Island reds, 4 white leghorns, and 4 ducks. well anyway that was the beginning.yh

Hi!
My name is Dana. I am knew to owning chickens. We bought a large chicken coop last Spring and we bought our little flock.
Before we did all that a white leghorn chicken had moved into our barn and was eating the grain that the horses eat. Every time we go to Tractor Supply in the Spring they always have those cute chickens and ducks. I’ve asked for chickens for many years and was surprised that my husband said well pick some of them out. we bought 4 Rhode Island reds, 4 white leghorns, and 4 ducks. well anyway that was the beginning.yh
1606528697615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom