introduction

Hi all
my name is Leanne and I live on the north coast of NSW. my husband ,Darryl and myself have decided to take the plunge and start breeding and showing Sussex bantams or try. Basically we want to have fun, meet like minded people and gather information and learn as we go.
Background, we have shown other animal: dogs, horses and cattle. As we are getting older, we thought poultry would be good for us to retire with.
we live on acreage and have always had laying hens,mainly ISA Browns. But have own Sussex over the years and loved the breed.
Understanding colour genetics in this breed is challenging but I enjoy a challenge
thanking you Leanne
Welcome Leanne,im new as well and loving the chicks!

Attachments

• A91A9303-51D1-40B1-BCB8-BE5123ECB027.jpeg
    A91A9303-51D1-40B1-BCB8-BE5123ECB027.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi all
my name is Leanne and I live on the north coast of NSW. my husband ,Darryl and myself have decided to take the plunge and start breeding and showing Sussex bantams or try. Basically we want to have fun, meet like minded people and gather information and learn as we go.
Background, we have shown other animal: dogs, horses and cattle. As we are getting older, we thought poultry would be good for us to retire with.
we live on acreage and have always had laying hens,mainly ISA Browns. But have own Sussex over the years and loved the breed.
Understanding colour genetics in this breed is challenging but I enjoy a challenge
thanking you Leanne
Hi Leanne :frowand welcome to the BYC community. I keep four hens in a suburban backyard in Adelaide. If you'd like to, join in the chat on MJ's little flock. The topics are quite wide-ranging but we all keep chickens and are a friendly bunch.

Back
Top Bottom