Iowa Blues - Breed thread and discussion

Pics
4 or 6 whatever you have I would like a mix I would take them anytime after march 15 i live near fond du lac I would consider picking them up if you don't live to far away do you have any pictures of yours

Last edited:
Woot, got a call from the State today, inspector will be out here next Friday for NPIP certification inspection. :)

I am looking for Iowa Blues from egg to adult birds. I live in central Iowa, is there anyone from around here that has any at this point in time ?
Hi Dukes1975, I live near Belle Plaine. I have eggs available from time to time and will have some older chicks available in the March.

Woot, got a call from the State today, inspector will be out here next Friday for NPIP certification inspection. :)
Yay my NPIP went very smoothly and very affordable. I was shipping roses out of state a while back that whole deal cost me over 400.00 before I could ship my first rose.

Candled my 18 IB eggs yesterday day 7, looks like there are quite a few good ones! Had to adjust my home made candler and redo a few of them. Still there are some that are iffy. Next week should tell the tale for sure. This is an interesting and exciting project. My first time incubating. Last year I built a cooler 'bator, tested it several times, and this year I gave it a go.

Back
Top Bottom