Iowa - white showgirl roo, BCM roo, cuckoo maran X roo.

pbjmaker

Crowing
11 Years
May 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Make me an offer on either bird - I will not ship but might be willing to meet somewhere. I live on the southside of Des Moines.

This is Echo - he is about 3 1/2 months old. I thought he was pure showgirl but he now has some curl to his wings making me think he is a cross with my frizzle cochins. They have silkie in them so I would say he is 3/4 silkie. Anywho he has great seperation on his feet and so far a decent personality. His papa is my alpha roo and has an AWESOME personality.

DSCN1451.jpg

This is "Tank Jr." about 4 months old. He is a clean leg BCM roo. The egg he came from was probably a 5 on the marans chart. He is the most inquisitive chicken I have ever had and is the first one at my feet when I come in the yard.

DSCN1448.jpg

Here is Spencer: 5 weeks old cross between Tank Sr. (BCM roo) and my cuckoo maran. He does have feathered legs and his dad was from an egg that was probably 8 on the marans scale. He is already HUGE.

DSCN1450.jpg

Again - make me an offer - they are going to go up on CL tomorrow but would rather see them go to a fellow BYCer. I also have a lot of other chicks that are around 5 weeks.

ETA: Put the wrong BCM picture up
hmm.png
Fixed now.

Last edited:
No no - Tank is here to stay, this is Tank Jr. or TJ as the kids call him. Although they are not related he looked a lot like Tank when he was but a pup. He is taller than Tank though and has a better personality.

This is the original Tank:
RSCN1453.jpg

ETA: you'd better get hockin' them for me or they are gonna be part of the twofer deal!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom