Ipad

Haven't tried images or avatars, but I haven't been able to reply to posts using my Ipad so I am thinking there might be a few issues. Give it a shot and see what happens! :)

Thanks..no problem posting or replying to posts..can't post pics, but maybe that's coz I'm still a new egg...and not the iPads problem. :)

Haven't tried images or avatars, but I haven't been able to reply to posts using my Ipad so I am thinking there might be a few issues. Give it a shot and see what happens! :)

I can reply to posts but cant upload photos...at least havent been able to figure out how yet! Lol

Opera browser for Ipad is your friend with all newer sites forums etc.....
Opera doesn't allow you to post pics any better than the other iPad browsers. I just use Photobucket like I did with the old forum when I'm on my iPad. That's an iPad shortcoming, not the forum.

I was able to access everything on the site with my Kindle Fire but am unable to post a reply- no way to type a reply.It didnt dawn on me that it could be a system glitch. I just figured it was a "duh" moment for me. lol.

After reading your post, I feel oddly better. :)

Back
Top Bottom