iphone 3g

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jadude, Dec 15, 2008.

1. jadude

jadude Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    sc
    Any comments on it. I was interested in it and wanted to know people's experiances with it

2. birdsofparadise

birdsofparadise Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    North Kohala, Hawaii
    Nice phone, but too expensive and locked into the AT&T network. Check out a LG Dare from Verizon. Its half the cost, works the same, and has a better network behind it.

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Interesting.

My son didn't get a phone but did get an "i-Touch"... amazing little piece of technology.

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I don't have an iphone, but I did just get a second generation ipod touch. So far, I really like it. There is just so much you can do on it. However, if you do not have wireless internet or are not in an area where they may have free wireless access, then I would not spend the money for the iphone. Many of the applications work using the wireless internet, although there are also many that do not.

I didn't get the iphone simply because I didn't want my phone and music player all on the same device. My phone takes a lot of wear and tear and I didn't want to take the chance with such an expensive thing. I am MUCH more careful with my mp3 players and they tend to last a lot longer than my cell phones do!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by