iPhone app bug

When reporting a problem, please make sure you provide each of the following:

• Specific device (iPhone 4G, Drod Razr Maxx, etc.)
  • OS version (see Finding your phone's software version)
  • Carrier (Sprint, AT&T, etc.)
  • What apps are you currently running - if you're using anything that limits ads or scripts, this is especially important.
  • A screenshot, if possible. This is pretty simple on iOS, but on Android 2.3 there's no way to do this, unfortunately. android 4 is generally holding power + volume up for 3 seconds, but may vary by device.
  • Reproduction Steps for Bug - be as specific as possible!

I have an incubator but I think it is broken, the humidity doesn't work, I haven't put water and the humidity is in 60, I need 55 for the eggs, can you give me an advice, I live in Cuba but I have a friend who lives in Canada and he brought me that

I have an incubator but I think it is broken, the humidity doesn't work, I haven't put water and the humidity is in 60, I need 55 for the eggs, can you give me an advice, I live in Cuba but I have a friend who lives in Canada and he brought me that
Hello and welcome to BYC!

You will want to post this question in our Incubation forums. Here is the link to starting a new thread. Click here....https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/threads/add/forumId/5

Good luck with your incubator!

Back
Top Bottom