Is $40 good for two live traps?

kryptoniteqhs

Rosecomb Rich
12 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Norco, CA
It sounds like a steal to me, but want your opinions. I guess it doesnt matter whether it is or not, because I have a predator problem lol and have no choice.

vr6gkh.jpg

m8fk43.jpg

Those traps look like they are in great shape, the right size for possum, skunk, Coon. Yes a great deal, new ones go for over $ 40.00 ea, so jump on them and bait em up. Good luck.

AL

Depends on how big they are... but I'd say that's a good deal for two. I paid $90 for my one coon sized trap. However, I would do it all over again. The trap is STURDY and welded steel. Makes hav a hearts feel like paper! But they don't sell them around here anymore.
sad.png

ok i thought so! thanks guys! i couldnt remember for sure, but i thought the same trap at TSC was like 70-80 bucks for one. YAY! now im excited....cuz i told the guy to hold them for me, but started getting worried cuz i really dont have the money, but now i feel better about it and will FIND the money lol

great! i had plans to pick them up tomorrow and now he wants me to just "rent" them. i told him that if thats all, then i dont want them, im already renting one.
barnie.gif
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom