Is Alfred a frizzle???

Kristy7458

Chirping
14 Years
Aug 25, 2009
Whitely homestead
Am I maybe frizzling??? I think he's about 3 weeks old.
39916_011.jpg

39916_009.jpg

39916_008.jpg

39916_005.jpg

I welcome any input you may have on this little guy.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Not to be a downer but,my birchen cochin looked like he was gonna be a frizzle when he was little and smoothed out as he grew.Unless you know it has frizzle genes then it may be to soon to say for sure.

Yeah-same thing happened to me a few times
tongue.png

Quote:
Yeah-same thing happened to me a few times
tongue.png

I had that happen to a bantam silver laced cochin from non-frizzled parents - I posted a pic here of him at about the same age - everyone said he was frizzled. I was SO excited! Now that he's grown out, he's not frizzled. I'd think you've got to wait til this one is feathered out more before you can tell for sure.

I love the name of your chick, I'd wait a little longer to see if his what his feathers look like in a couple of weeks but he is a cutie.
frow.gif

:I have a couple of hens and 1 rooster that is black and white and the the tails have green and blue, i know theyre not dominaqures, because we have 2 hens that are are dominaqures and they don't look nothing like them. Can someone please help me determine what kind of chickens they are..
idunno.gif
:)

Quote:
I am sure someone would be able to... just start a new thread in the "What Breed or Gender is This" and post pictures!

Back
Top Bottom