Is anybody out there?

Buster

Back to Work
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
The Frozen Wasteland of Idaho
Ok, at 1:30 my 2 yo woke up with a screaming fit. I went in, made sure he was ok, stoked up the fire in the wood stove and checked the brooder and bators. I checked through my posts on BYC and was getting sleepy again and the 2yo woke up AGAIN. So I took care of him again, raided the unanswered posts bin on BYC, and now here I sit at almost 4 am.
barnie.gif

Good Morning,

Sounds like my night (the night before). My 9 yo came to me at 12:30 whispering, "Mommy, I don't feel so good." So she started throwing up every half hour. About 2 hours in, I asked my DH to please take a turn and let me rest some...and do you know what he said???

He grumpily growled, "Do you KNOW what time it is??"

Funny how my DD got sick and my DH nearly died from it!!!

Next morning, looking like H*!! I growled back (as he comes down for coffee), "You live because I CHOOSE it!"
gig.gif

Quote:
gig.gif

Well, it's DW's day off tomorrow so I KNOW she won't be up until around 9. The boys will wake up about 6 or 7 like clockwork so I should go to bed soon to make sure I can get up with them.

Quote:
MJ the zombie woman.
lol.png
How funny! Hooray for your new chicks! Whatcha gettin?

I tried to go register at TheEasyGarden and SelfSufficient.com but realized I can't- someone has already taken my username.
sad.png

Sounds like most of my nights too, and I don't have a 2 year old to distract me. Mine is 25, both of us are bad sleepers but my son stays awake all night. Health Reasons.

I have been staying occupied getting ready for a fair on saturday or I would have been here too. lol.... now I just sit and knit and sew all night.

Hope you get some sleep soon.

Jena.

Quote:
MJ the zombie woman.
lol.png

I tried to go register at TheEasyGarden and SelfSufficient.com but realized I can't- someone has already taken my username.
sad.png

what? who dares to use Buster as their handle! ooooooh! that steams my potato!
barnie.gif
i feel better now that i let that out.

chicks: 13 Brown SL's,13 Black SL's, 15 pullets +2 cockerel EE's and 2 Danish Leghorns (for Shelleyb1969)

Quote:
yep! the eggs have been transferred in and the turner is working nicely!

Jena, i hope your son has a better night tonight.
hugs.gif

Quote:
MJ the zombie woman.
lol.png

sad.png

what? who dares to use Buster as their handle! ooooooh! that steams my potato!
barnie.gif
i feel better now that i let that out.

chicks: 13 Brown SL's,13 Black SL's, 15 pullets +2 cockerel EE's and 2 Danish Leghorns (for Shelleyb1969)

Quote:
yep! the eggs have been transferred in and the turner is working nicely!

Jena, i hope your son has a better night tonight.
hugs.gif

I too am zombie woman today.........lack of sleep finally getting to me.....

Sorry to her about your user name Buster...bit out of order methinks...we could all get confused when on the other site(s)

Back
Top Bottom