Is anybody willing to provide photos of their chickens for references for my artwork?

Use any you want or none at all, :) heck if you ever see me post a photo you have permission to draw it regardless :)

Last edited:
I've got loads of photos... loads. so if any can be an inspiration for you, be my guest.

above is Old English Game Bantam, missing points on his comb from frostbite
below, up front is Rhode Island Red, rooster behind is Buff Cochin

above, the Buff Cochin with some Easter Eggers
below, Rhode Island Red with his son, the Easter Egger

below, Cochins

a little comic relief... Muddy Foot Flo, the Barred Plymouth Rock

Last edited:
I've got loads of photos... loads. so if any can be an inspiration for you, be my guest.

above is Old English Game Bantam, missing points on his comb from frostbite
below, up front is Rhode Island Red, rooster behind is Buff Cochin

above, the Buff Cochin with some Easter Eggers
below, Rhode Island Red with his son, the Easter Egger

below, Cochins

a little comic relief... Muddy Foot Flo, the Barred Plymouth Rock
Excellent pictures! If you have any others with the Old English Game Bantam (with points on comb)/Buff Cochin roosters, please send those over! Thank you!

lol, if I have more... lordy loo... you may have way more than you ever expected!

now this is Dutch. an "off color" Dutch Heritage. he's "too bright"

Max and Tommy. Belgium D'Uccles, also missing points from frostbite.

Henry cannot resist sunshine. the above and below are nice for perspective... big fluffy back end...

this is Royce. he's an Eater Egger. only large fowl rooster I have, and I have loads of better photos of him, just time crunch this morning...

these are just a sample of what I've already loaded here on BYC. there's more here and more that I have on Facebook... I have a community page, not that I want to direct you away from BYC... there are a gazillion photos right here!
but if you want... www.facebook.com/pages/Group-of-Seven/172677229597630

Back
Top Bottom