Is anyone else interested in cars and motorsport?

Pics
Electric cars don’t emit Carbon monoxide?….
How is a battery made? Where does lithium and other metals in a battery come from?

How much waste does a battery emit after its useful life is over? And how/where do they get disposed of?

There are other measures to take into account other than emissions of a vehicle

Just questions you may or may not want to think about :D

How is a battery made? Where does lithium and other metals in a battery come from?

How much waste does a battery emit after its useful life is over? And how/where do they get disposed of?

There are other measures to take into account other than emissions of a vehicle

Just questions you may or may not want to think about :D
There’s junkyards and stuff made for batteries and things of the sort. Sure, making a battery isn’t exactly “clean”, but it’s still way better than gas.

Wether people like it or not, we will all be forced to have electric cars in the future :p

I think this electric vs not discussion has gone far enough.
We all have our own opinions, and they are all as good as another. I'm sure mine will get proved wrong at some point! If it hasn't already, that is!

This weekend, the first Khanacross of the year is coming up. Khanacross is like a very small rally round a paddock, the entry level event.
I really want to win the 2wd class for at least one event, as hardly any females have!
I have the speed, but not the consistency.

I think this electric vs not discussion has gone far enough.
We all have our own opinions, and they are all as good as another. I'm sure mine will get proved wrong at some point! If it hasn't already, that is!

This weekend, the first Khanacross of the year is coming up. Khanacross is like a very small rally round a paddock, the entry level event.
I really want to win the 2wd class for at least one event, as hardly any females have!
I have the speed, but not the consistency.
2wd class means 2 wheel drive?

There’s junkyards and stuff made for batteries and things of the sort. Sure, making a battery isn’t exactly “clean”, but it’s still way better than gas.

Wether people like it or not, we will all be forced to have electric cars in the future :p
It's still way better than gas???? Hmmm maybe look into lithium mining in Chile and what it's doing there....

People will not be forced to electric vehicles

If there is any way to go for the future it is hydrogen

It's still way better than gas???? Hmmm maybe look into lithium mining in Chile and what it's doing there....
?
People will not be forced to electric vehicles
Yeah, they will. No car company will sell gas anymore. Purchase of new gas cars are soon to be banned. It’s as simple as that, once someone’s car breaks down, they need to buy an electric car, or find a repair part. But, if someone totaled their car in, say, 15 years from now, the only option they have is to buy an EV.
If there is any way to go for the future it is hydrogen
I personally don’t think so, there’s barely any hydrogen cars As of today, and everyone seems to be shifting to electric anyways…

?

Yeah, they will. No car company will sell gas anymore. Purchase of new gas cars are soon to be banned. It’s as simple as that, once someone’s car breaks down, they need to buy an electric car, or find a repair part. But, if someone totaled their car in, say, 15 years from now, the only option they have is to buy an EV.

I personally don’t think so, there’s barely any hydrogen cars As of today, and everyone seems to be shifting to electric anyways…
Hope I’m not sounding rude, I’m not trying to be. I just want to get my point across :p 😅

Back
Top Bottom