Is anyone else interested in cars and motorsport?

Pics
?

Yeah, they will. No car company will sell gas anymore. Purchase of new gas cars are soon to be banned. It’s as simple as that, once someone’s car breaks down, they need to buy an electric car, or find a repair part. But, if someone totaled their car in, say, 15 years from now, the only option they have is to buy an EV.

I personally don’t think so, there’s barely any hydrogen cars As of today, and everyone seems to be shifting to electric anyways…
Take a few minutes to have a look :)

Might make a small dent in your mindset.... maybe

Have fun driving your tesla

I think this electric vs not discussion has gone far enough.
We all have our own opinions, and they are all as good as another. I'm sure mine will get proved wrong at some point! If it hasn't already, that is!

This weekend, the first Khanacross of the year is coming up. Khanacross is like a very small rally round a paddock, the entry level event.
I really want to win the 2wd class for at least one event, as hardly any females have!
I have the speed, but not the consistency.
Sorry for messing up your thread :D

I'll shut my trap now

Have you ever been to a hillclimb?
There's one coming up this autumn (so in few a couple of months) near our closest town.
Its going to be a good bit of fun!
Yes we have a gravel hillclimb loop not far from us. And a tarmac hillclimb. They are kinda low key so not many big names there.

I would love to go to Goodwood sometime! That's a bucket list item

Back
Top Bottom