Is anyone else interested in cars and motorsport?

Pics
I'm part of a group on fb called The dull mens club.
People talk about pretty much anything on it (and its not only for men), as long as it is on the dull side. Anyway, someone made a post about how he left foot brakes when driving.
For me, left foot braking is something crucial in a rally, but I also do it all the time in everyday driving.
The comments were making me lol, as so many people were of the opinion it is completely dangerous, shouldn't be done, etc etc.
So what is the opinion of those here? : )
I found it pretty funny :D (and I won't eat you if you don't, but I am biased...)

Also, my car is looking a lot better again. Just needs a lick o' paint, finish off a couple of things, and it's ready to go....just in nice time, because the next event is under 2 weeks away!

Attachments

• 20240525_122841.jpg
    20240525_122841.jpg
    970.6 KB · Views: 6
People talk about pretty much anything on it (and its not only for men), as long as it is on the dull side. Anyway, someone made a post about how he left foot brakes when driving.
For me, left foot braking is something crucial in a rally, but I also do it all the time in everyday driving.
The comments were making me lol, as so many people were of the opinion it is completely dangerous, shouldn't be done, etc etc.
I found it pretty funny :D (and I won't eat you if you don't, but I am biased...)
I left foot brake by instinct for some reason. Just seems normal.
Also, my car is looking a lot better again. Just needs a lick o' paint, finish off a couple of things, and it's ready to go....just in nice time, because the next event is under 2 weeks away!
Looks great!

Biggest problem you have with that habit is that you can't drive stick. And why would you drive anything that wasn't stick anyway?

Back
Top Bottom