Is anyone else watching the Michael Vick case on AP?

I want to but I don't think that I can stand when they show the dog fighting. I changed the channel.

I just saw a clip for the rest of the program after this commercial... they are digging up dog bodies!
hit.gif
OMG.

Congrats on your new addition

Thanks! Arnie is a pretty awesome dog, despite the urinary tract infection that causes him to tinkle in the house a couple of times a day...

I can't believe that someone who makes so much money would want to make even more money in such a brutal, inhuman fashion. And it's not like he didn't know it was wrong - he denied he had anything to do with dogfighting initially and blamed everyone around him. I am SO glad that he was publicly denounced and humiliated. At least his public image has been trashed and everyone knows what a scum bag he really is....​

Quote:
I'm a 911 dispatcher for a local police department....

OK THATS IT. CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I HAD TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL, AND NOW I'M GOING SMOKE A CIGARETTE. MY BLOOD PRESSURE JUST ROSE A COUPLE DEGREES!!!!!!!!

YES!! i seen it and vick needs to fry!! and it was so stupid that they thought he couldnt do cause hes rich. it doesnt matter if your rich or not. 20+ months is not enough, he should be executed or spend life in prision for each dog, among other things. yes im so hot about that, there is not a law anywhere right now that punishes accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom