Is Anyone Hatching on March 13th??

i swear i've seen a couple wiggle a bit, but that's it for me.
sad.png
i'm wondering if maybe they are a day or so behind thanks to my thermometer not working correctly for the first couple days. I want baby chicks!!!

Of the 9 eggs I started with for today's hatch, the three that made it to lockdown all hatched! 2/8 on the shipped eggs, and 1 from my own flock.
big_smile.png

i just found this, tomorrow is day 21 for me too!! i have two pipped, one showing some progress but slow. i only have 9 in there this is my first trial hatch so we'll see! i cant get my humidity any higher than 60 i dont know why
hmm.png

Quote:
I have found that running a humidifier in the room the incubator is in will sometimes help your humidity!..Not sure where you are located but I am in Ohio and the house can be dry at this time of year!

Quote:
I have found that running a humidifier in the room the incubator is in will sometimes help your humidity!..Not sure where you are located but I am in Ohio and the house can be dry at this time of year!

Hello Laura, so where in Ohio are you? I'm close to Ashland and Wooster. Out of 16. 3 has hatched, one died half way through zipping. One zipping and 2 pips. Hope everyone has a good hatch.
Michele

FREAKING HEAT SPIKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

up to 104!!!
I had no choice but to lift the lid for a second to cool them down! they are all still chirping away, and many eggs rocking around like they are ready to pip.
clap.gif

Here's hoping they are all ok with the heat wave!!! I don't think it was that high for more then an hour.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom