Is Everyone Loving This Heat?

It is waaay too hot. My tolerance is pretty high, but I do not enjoy 100+ degree weather. Never did, never will. I stay cooped up inside when all I want to do is go outside. I'd rather be cold than hot because when I'm cold I can put on more layers. When it's hot I can't keep peeling off clothing...
tongue.png

It went to 102 yesterday and high humidity to boot. Wednesdays is when I refill all the waterers on the place so by the time I'd moved the tractors and finished the water I came in looking like I'd been caught in the rain.

Ah summer. It stinks.

UGHHHH....same here in North Texas.....

High 90's for about 2 weeks straight.

Chicken just keep panting away......

trying to keep them cool with chilled watermelon and frozen veggies.

This is really weird weather. We too had a very long winter, then lots of rain and cool temps, and now it's unbelievably hot. Chickens panting. Everything dusty. Weeds and grass drying out.

Some places nearby have gotten rain but we haven't for several weeks. Wish I'd planted the garden earlier.

Ended up 110 yesterday, 20% humidity...that's nice and dry. The real humidity hits in a couple of weeks.

Wish the rains would come early this year, at least up north, sure would help with the fires.

Back
Top Bottom